- Accommodation information
- There are two types of accommodation space available at "Blue Train Taragi".We accept your preferred bed type for both online reservations and telephone reservations.
*Please understand that we may not be able to meet your request depending on the availability on the day of your stay.
About the price
- *If you would like to use more than 10 people, please be sure to contact us by phone (0966-42-1120).Group rates will not be displayed from online reservations.
*Members of Cooperative Association of Local Governments of Kumamoto Prefecture and dependents can use a contract accommodation facility use subsidy ticket of 1,500 yen per night.
*The accommodation fee includes a bathing ticket for "Taragi Town Fureai Koryu Center Ebisu-no-Yu" and a set of bedding.
*amenities, so please be prepared.Toothbrushes and towels are sold at the reception.
- Blue Train Taragi there is no bathing facility at Blue Train Taragi, we use "Taragi Town Fureai Koryu Center Ebisu-no-Yu".We will give all the guests a bathing ticket for the number of days they stay.
*Taragi Town Fureai Koryu Center Ebisu-no-Yu is closed on the second Tuesday of every month (however, if that day is a national holiday, the next day).If you are staying on that day, please use it the next day.
Opening Hours:From 10:00 to 22:00(Reception is until 21:30)
- Taragi Town Fureai Koryu Center Ebisu-no-Yu
- Open Air Bath
Check-in / check-out, turn-off time
- ●Check In:From 14:00 to 21:00
●Check Out:From 7:00 to 12:00
(If you have no choice but to request check-in or check-out outside the above hours, please inform the manager in advance.)
The accommodation vehicle will turn off at 22:00, so please use the light switch at the bedside for car 1 after that.Also, if you enter or leave the vehicle, please be quiet so as not to inconvenience other customers.
About bicycle rental
- Blue Train Taragi, we rent Blue Train Taragi.If you would like to use it, please feel free to ask the staff.
Fare(1 day):Blue Train Guests 300 yen/General user 510 yen
*To make a reservation for a bicycle for rent, please call (0966-42-1120).
*Please pay the fee to the manager of "Blue Train Taragi" car 2 resident on the reserved date and time and receive the key.Guests staying at "Blue Train Taragi" can use it at the "Blue Train Guests" rate by presenting the date and name of the stay.
Precautions for use
- Since "Blue Train Taragi" is a simple accommodation facility, it does not provide the comfort and quality of service that ordinary inns and hotels do.Since the manager is basically one person, it may be difficult to meet all the requests of the guests.Please understand that smooth operation will be possible with the cooperation of the guests.
In addition to the precautions for use, please enjoy your stay at "Blue Train Taragi" with manners based on your common sense!
• If you have made a reservation, please come within the check-in time on the day of your stay.If you should be late for check-in time, please let us know by phone.
• Please let us know as soon as possible if there are any changes to your reservation (date of stay, number of people).
• Please pay the accommodation fee at check-in.
• If you do not pay the room rate at check-in, we may refuse your stay.
• “Blue Train Taragi” is booked on a bed-by-bed basis, so you may not be able to stay in the space of your choice.
• You are free to eat, drink and drink in the central car No. 2 (common space), but acts that disturb other guests (loud, enter other people's space without permission, violate public order and morals, and If there is a law or ordinance, you may be asked to decline your accommodation and leave.
• No fire or smoking is allowed inside the vehicle.Please smoke in the smoking space outside the vehicle.
• Please be quiet when going out or re-entering the room at night or late at night so as not to bother other people.
• If a minor is found to be smoking or drinking, we will immediately notify the police and refuse to stay.
• For disaster prevention, we may refuse to bring large luggage.
• Please understand that we will not be involved in any incidents or accidents that occur in the vehicle (except when the cause is the negligence of the manager or related parties or equipment defects).
• If the vehicle and some or all of the adjacent equipment are damaged during use, we may charge the actual cost of repair or replacement.
• Please be sure to leave the room by the check-out time.
• If you stayed in a private room at check-out, please return the key you received.If you lose it, you may be required to pay the actual cost.
• We strictly refuse to accommodate drunk people, people with tattoos, gangsters and those who are considered to be related persons.
• If the vehicle is stolen, the police will be notified immediately.In that case, please follow the police instructions.
• In the event of a fire or natural disaster, follow the instructions of the administrator, police, fire department and other authorities.
When staying only for guests under the age of 18
- Blue Train Taragi, we ask that you submit a custody agreement if you are only staying under the age of 18.Taragi Town Office website below, fill it out, and submit it to the reception at check-in.